Junior Data Analyst
London (Partly Remote)
Senior Operations Manager
Director of Operations
£23,129 - £25,161 per annum, dependent on experience
You'll be joining the beating heart of Foundervine, the Operations team, who work at the core of our company to ensure we use data to improve the way we work, and that we're creating the maximum amount of social change in both the tech landscape and the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
The Junior Data Analyst position is a data-forward role. Reporting to the Senior Operations Manager, the Junior Data Analyst will support the development of of new data processes, and assist in the day-to-day implementation and monitoring of projects that help Foundervine achieve its strategy.
- Business Operations – Maintain and develop Foundervine's operational capabilities to support strategic, resilient, efficient and compliant business functions as the business grows.
- Programme Operations – Work with the Programmes Team to monitor and support the delivery of effective and efficient programmes.
- Impact Measurement/Data - Monitoring and reporting on data, to enable Foundervine to work in a data-driven way.
- Collate business data and create** regular reports for leadership on Key Performance Indicators to aid data-informed operational and strategic decisions
- Support the data management process by becoming an expert in our recruitment, automation, and CRM processes
Programme Operations/ Learner Experience:
- Support delivery of effective and efficient programmes, through reporting, identifying and supporting developing new growth areas or efficiency initiatives and supporting the team, in monitoring data and improving programme learner experience/delivery processes.
- Monitoring quality of our Programme delivery using selected Key Performance Indicators and other metrics.
- Support conducting market research/collecting data from our community and online on new trends happening in the business ecosystem, social media and startups.
- Support in the creation of creative engagement activities for our community.
- Maintaining development of social impact measurements at Foundervine
- Collecting and reviewing Foundervine’s Key Performance Indicators regularly and use these insights to inform improvements.
- Support on the identification and development of new growth areas or efficiency initiatives.
- Support effective internal communication throughout the business.
- Assisting in monitoring the effectiveness of integrating Foundervine's values throughout all aspects of its operations and aid development of a healthy, productive and engaged workplace culture at Foundervine.
Objectives and Key Results & Project Execution:
- Monitor and collate reports to monitor Foundervine OKRs/Metrics
- Support reporting on OKR's and KPI's
Experience in the following is a essential:
- CRM (Salesforce preferably)
Experience in any of the following is a plus:
- Active Campaign
- Google Data Studio
- Data Automation
- Data Visualization
- Flexible working hours
- 3% match contribution to the NEST pension scheme
- A strong commitment to personal and professional development – with an individual annual training budget.
- Book and Resource Allowance
- Company discounts via benefit scheme
- International engagement opportunities - particularly Sub-Saharan Africa
- Access to dozens of events and training sessions delivered by some of world's leading experts.
- Peer Recognition Scheme
Please note this role will be partly based at our HQ, Which is located in Holborn - London
Job Applicant Privacy Notice
As part of any recruitment process, Foundervine collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. We are committed to being transparent about how we collect and use that data and to meet our data protection obligations.
What information does Foundervine collect?
Foundervine collects a range of information about you.
- your name, address and contact details, including email address and telephone number;
- details of your qualifications, skills, experience and employment history;
- whether or not you have a disability for which the organisation needs to make reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process; and
- information about your entitlement to work in the UK;
Foundervine collects this information in a variety of ways. For example, data might be contained in application forms, CVs or resumes, obtained from your passport or other identity documents, or collected through interviews or other forms of assessment.
Foundervine will also collect personal data about you from third parties, such as references supplied by former employers. We will seek information from third parties only once a job offer to you has been made and will inform you that it is doing so.
Data will be stored in a range of different places, including on your application record, in HR management systems and on other IT systems (including email).
Why does the organisation process personal data?
Foundervine need to process data to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract with you. We may also need to process your data to enter into a contract with you. In some cases, Foundervine need to process data to ensure that it is complying with its legal obligations. For example, we are required to check a successful applicant's eligibility to work in the UK before employment starts.
Foundervine has a legitimate interest in processing personal data during the recruitment process and for keeping records of the process. Processing data from job applicants allows us to manage the recruitment process, assess and confirm a candidate's suitability for employment, and decide to whom to offer a job. Foundervine may also need to process data from job applicants to respond to and defend against legal claims.
For some roles, Foundervine is obliged to seek information about criminal convictions and offences. Where the organisation seeks this information, it does so because it is necessary for us to carry out our obligations and exercise specific rights in relation to employment. Foundervine will not use your data for any purpose other than the recruitment exercise for which you have applied.
Who has access to data?
Your information will be shared internally for the purposes of the recruitment exercise. This includes members of the recruiting team and interviewers involved in the recruitment process. We will not share your data with third parties, unless your application for employment is successful and we make you an offer of employment. Foundervine will then share your data with former employers to obtain references for you. Foundervine will not transfer your data outside the European Economic Area.
How does Foundervine protect data?
Foundervine takes the security of your data seriously. We have internal policies and controls in place to ensure that your data is not lost, accidentally destroyed, misused or disclosed, and is not accessed except by our employees in the proper performance of their duties.
For how long does Foundervine keep data?
If your application for employment is unsuccessful, Foundervine will hold your data on file for 12 months after the end of the relevant recruitment process. At the end of that period your data is deleted or destroyed. If your application for employment is successful, personal data gathered during the recruitment process will be transferred to your personnel file and retained during your employment. The periods for which your data will be held will be provided to you in a new privacy notice.