London (Partly Remote)
Marketing and Communications Manager & Operations Manager
Part Time - Fixed Term Employment
£22,227 - £23,972 per annum, dependent on experience
Open for Applications | Closing date: 17th October 2021
At Foundervine, our program team is small so you have the opportunity to make a big impact on our 3,000+ strong community, and our unique culture drives our approach to innovation. We are looking for a Program Associate who brings creativity, structure and experience in supporting the setup and delivery of large scale and complex projects.
This is a very attractive and challenging opportunity for an experienced and talented individual who is passionate about program management, building partnerships and helping team members grow. This is a great opportunity for someone who is keen to use their skills to inspire and engage diverse entrepreneurs across the UK and globally.
Program Management Support:
- Report directly to Program Manager with oversight from the Senior Program Manager to deliver Foundervine's strategic objectives and implement program plans
- Responsible for all administrative tasks in line with the setup of pilot programs across the UK, including the development of detailed projects
- Support the development of innovative programs that support Foundervine's key aims - Access, Acceleration, Advocacy
- Support Program Managers to ensure effective program co-ordination across Foundervine’s growing portfolio of programs
- Support Program Manager with creation of participant communication, responding to program support requests on a day-to-day basis and maintenance of program data
- Support our Marketing and Communications team with the development of program-based communications, including designing promotional graphics for upcoming events, social media content and video content to support effective marketing of our programs.
- Providing content and resources to our Marketing and Communications team including blog writing, event summaries, resources, case studies, press releases etc.
- Carry out any other duties as may reasonably be required by Foundervine.
Ability to staying organised by keeping track of everything and juggle many tasks at once.
An innovative thinker while supporting projects, providing feedback and offering fresh ideas on improvements.
Some experience running and organising projects including planning, design, implementation and reporting back to stakeholders
Can support in engaging stakeholders on various programs and projects
Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to work with a wide range of external and internal customers and stakeholders from different countries and cultures
Community builder: Some experience growing digital communities and facilitating engagement and retention of communities
Able to work closely within a small team in the UK and overseas
Adaptable and sensitive to work in different cultural contexts
Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Flexible working hours
- 3% match contribution to the NEST pension scheme
- A strong commitment to personal and professional development – with an individual annual training budget.
- Book and Resource Allowance
- Company discounts via benefit scheme
- International engagement opportunities - particularly Sub-Saharan Africa
- Access to dozens of events and training sessions delivered by some of world's leading experts.
- Peer Recognition Scheme
Please note this role will be partly based at our HQ, Which is located in Holborn - London
Job Applicant Privacy Notice
As part of any recruitment process, Foundervine collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. We are committed to being transparent about how we collect and use that data and to meet our data protection obligations.
What information does Foundervine collect?
Foundervine collects a range of information about you.
- your name, address and contact details, including email address and telephone number;
- details of your qualifications, skills, experience and employment history;
- whether or not you have a disability for which the organisation needs to make reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process; and
- information about your entitlement to work in the UK;
Foundervine collects this information in a variety of ways. For example, data might be contained in application forms, CVs or resumes, obtained from your passport or other identity documents, or collected through interviews or other forms of assessment.
Foundervine will also collect personal data about you from third parties, such as references supplied by former employers. We will seek information from third parties only once a job offer to you has been made and will inform you that it is doing so.
Data will be stored in a range of different places, including on your application record, in HR management systems and on other IT systems (including email).
Why does the organisation process personal data?
Foundervine need to process data to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract with you. We may also need to process your data to enter into a contract with you. In some cases, Foundervine need to process data to ensure that it is complying with its legal obligations. For example, we are required to check a successful applicant's eligibility to work in the UK before employment starts.
Foundervine has a legitimate interest in processing personal data during the recruitment process and for keeping records of the process. Processing data from job applicants allows us to manage the recruitment process, assess and confirm a candidate's suitability for employment, and decide to whom to offer a job. Foundervine may also need to process data from job applicants to respond to and defend against legal claims.
For some roles, Foundervine is obliged to seek information about criminal convictions and offences. Where the organisation seeks this information, it does so because it is necessary for us to carry out our obligations and exercise specific rights in relation to employment. Foundervine will not use your data for any purpose other than the recruitment exercise for which you have applied.
Who has access to data?
Your information will be shared internally for the purposes of the recruitment exercise. This includes members of the recruiting team and interviewers involved in the recruitment process. We will not share your data with third parties, unless your application for employment is successful and we make you an offer of employment. Foundervine will then share your data with former employers to obtain references for you. Foundervine will not transfer your data outside the European Economic Area.
How does Foundervine protect data?
Foundervine takes the security of your data seriously. We have internal policies and controls in place to ensure that your data is not lost, accidentally destroyed, misused or disclosed, and is not accessed except by our employees in the proper performance of their duties.
For how long does Foundervine keep data?
If your application for employment is unsuccessful, Foundervine will hold your data on file for 12 months after the end of the relevant recruitment process. At the end of that period your data is deleted or destroyed. If your application for employment is successful, personal data gathered during the recruitment process will be transferred to your personnel file and retained during your employment. The periods for which your data will be held will be provided to you in a new privacy notice.