Program Associate Manager
London (Partly Remote)
Marketing and Communications Manager
Full Time - Fixed Term Employment
£28,522 - £32,472 pa (depending on experience
Paused for Applications | Closing date: 22 May 2022 | UK Residents only
At Foundervine, our program team is small so you have the opportunity to make a big impact on our 3,000+ strong community, and our unique culture drives our approach to innovation. We are looking for an experienced Program Associate Manager who brings creativity, structure and experience in supporting the setup and delivery of large scale and complex projects. This is a very attractive and challenging opportunity for an experienced and talented individual who is passionate about program management, building partnerships and helping team members grow. This is a great opportunity for someone who is keen to use their skills to inspire and engage diverse entrepreneurs across the UK and globally.
Program Project Management:
- Report directly to a Program Manager with oversight from the Senior Program Manager to deliver Foundervine's strategic objectives and implement program plans
- Support, setup and deliver Foundervine programs, projects and specific events as part of the wider programs team. This role will predominantly lead on the setup of start-ups and pre - accelerator programs across the UK.
- Develop, manage, and monitor a detailed project schedule and work plan
-When required, work in partnership with the Marketing and Communications team to market programs effectively and communicate brand value.
- Carry out any other duties as may reasonably be required by Foundervine
- Support our facilitators, speakers and mentors according to the stage of delivery and the needs of the clients. This may include but isn't limited to support calls, advice and guidance on program planning, delivering briefings and training.
- Support resolution of program support requests on a day-to-day basis
- Lead on all communications with program partners and nurture excellent relationships with all external partners, sponsors and key stakeholders during programs. Including regular updates, communications and troubleshooting issues as required.
- Think creatively to identify solutions that will maximise our impact on the lives of future and current founders
- Support the development of innovative programs that support Foundervine's key aims - Access, Acceleration and Advocacy
- Ensure compliance with Foundervine guidelines on the requirements on Data Protection, Safeguarding, -Health and Safety and other policies
- Support the company, where required, by representing Foundervine at events and meetings, and by advocating for the growth and development of the organisation’s portfolio of programs.
- Ensure program coordination and coherence across Foundervine’s growing portfolio of programs including participant communication and maintenance of program data
- Engage participants and support them throughout program delivery and beyond.
Delivering Results: Dynamic self-starter and able to work independently and achieve agreed aims and objectives whilst still being part of a dynamic team
Collaborative: Able to work closely within a small team
Cultural Sensitivity: Adaptable and sensitive to work in different cultural contexts
Time Management: Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
Communication: Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
Facilitation: Experienced in program facilitation; ability to engage and focus a room to gain buy-in and consensus on various subjects while keeping program on time and ensure participants stay engaged and supported.
Community builder: Some experience growing digital communities and facilitating engagement and retention of communities.
- Flexible woarking hours
- 3% match contribution to the NEST pension scheme
- A strong commitment to personal and professional development – with an individual annual training budget.
- Book and Resource Allowance
- Company discounts via benefit scheme
- International engagement opportunities - particularly Sub-Saharan Africa
- Access to dozens of events and training sessions delivered by some of world's leading experts.
- Peer Recognition Scheme
Job Applicant Privacy Notice
As part of any recruitment process, Foundervine collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. We are committed to being transparent about how we collect and use that data and to meet our data protection obligations.
What information does Foundervine collect?
Foundervine collects a range of information about you.
- your name, address and contact details, including email address and telephone number;
- details of your qualifications, skills, experience and employment history;
- whether or not you have a disability for which the organisation needs to make reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process; and
- information about your entitlement to work in the UK;
Foundervine collects this information in a variety of ways. For example, data might be contained in application forms, CVs or resumes, obtained from your passport or other identity documents, or collected through interviews or other forms of assessment.
Foundervine will also collect personal data about you from third parties, such as references supplied by former employers. We will seek information from third parties only once a job offer to you has been made and will inform you that it is doing so.
Data will be stored in a range of different places, including on your application record, in HR management systems and on other IT systems (including email).
Why does the organisation process personal data?
Foundervine need to process data to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract with you. We may also need to process your data to enter into a contract with you. In some cases, Foundervine need to process data to ensure that it is complying with its legal obligations. For example, we are required to check a successful applicant's eligibility to work in the UK before employment starts.
Foundervine has a legitimate interest in processing personal data during the recruitment process and for keeping records of the process. Processing data from job applicants allows us to manage the recruitment process, assess and confirm a candidate's suitability for employment, and decide to whom to offer a job. Foundervine may also need to process data from job applicants to respond to and defend against legal claims.
For some roles, Foundervine is obliged to seek information about criminal convictions and offences. Where the organisation seeks this information, it does so because it is necessary for us to carry out our obligations and exercise specific rights in relation to employment. Foundervine will not use your data for any purpose other than the recruitment exercise for which you have applied.
Who has access to data?
Your information will be shared internally for the purposes of the recruitment exercise. This includes members of the recruiting team and interviewers involved in the recruitment process. We will not share your data with third parties, unless your application for employment is successful and we make you an offer of employment. Foundervine will then share your data with former employers to obtain references for you. Foundervine will not transfer your data outside the European Economic Area.
How does Foundervine protect data?
Foundervine takes the security of your data seriously. We have internal policies and controls in place to ensure that your data is not lost, accidentally destroyed, misused or disclosed, and is not accessed except by our employees in the proper performance of their duties.
For how long does Foundervine keep data?
If your application for employment is unsuccessful, Foundervine will hold your data on file for 12 months after the end of the relevant recruitment process. At the end of that period your data is deleted or destroyed. If your application for employment is successful, personal data gathered during the recruitment process will be transferred to your personnel file and retained during your employment. The periods for which your data will be held will be provided to you in a new privacy notice.